Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shanna's First Birthday


I know - I'm going back in time.  But I just wanted to see if I could post a picture to my blog.  It may not be a true test, since I'm using a Mac and when I'm at ILISA in CR, I'll probably have a PC. I flew up to Portland, OR for Shanna's first birthday on May 10.  "Grandma Toby", George's mother, came too and we surprised Renee.  We had a great time.  Here's a picture of Shanna with her birthday donut.  Renee actually gave it to her the next day, since her birthday was such a busy day with church, eating out at the Spaghetti Factory, having company, and opening presents.  The birthday donut was a tradition we started with our kids.  We got a jelly donut, dressed the kids in nothing but a diaper, and let them have at it on their first birthday.  Quite fun!

2 comments:

Mrs.C's Corner said...

Your Grandbaby is darling, Melody! She looks like her mother, who looks like YOU!

Brandon said...

Hey mum - glad to see your blog is up and running! Got the package - cheers :)

I'm looking forward to lots of great stories from Costa Rica - take lots of pictures!